Attend and you’ll learn
Cybersecurity’s Next Wave: What Every Enterprise Should Know
Get the answers to these and many other emerging cybersecurity questions at Dark Reading’s first-quarter event: Cybersecurity’s Next Wave: What Every Enterprise Should Know.
This free, all-day online conference, produced by the editors of Dark Reading, offers an online “crash course” on some of the latest tools and best practices for fighting the next generation of security threats.
You’ll hear from top experts and practitioners on how to secure remote systems, even after the COVID-19 crisis has settled. You’ll learn about emerging technologies for orchestrating your security systems and automating repetitive processes. You’ll find out how AI and machine learning can help your organization identify sophisticated attacks more quickly. And you’ll get advice on how to prepare and deploy the new wave of cybersecurity technologies and practices in your own enterprise.
Among the topics that will be covered:
- Strategies for improving security in remote and work-from-home systems
- New methods for securing links to customers and suppliers working remotely
- Emerging best practices and technologies for automating cybersecurity processes
- Methods for linking and orchestrating existing systems to improve overall security
- Tools and processes for collecting and filtering security data
Strategies for using AI and machine learning to improve threat detection
Advice and recommendations for penetration testing and threat hunting
Future directions of security technology – and how to prepare for them
Agenda at at glance
Take A Tour
Zones: Resource repositories curated by our editors & industry experts.
Auditorium: View live keynotes, panels, and webinar sessions.
Help Desk: Receive 1:1 assistance and the day’s program/agenda.